Gregory V. Milano, Managing Partner, Founder & CEO
- Over three decades of experience including 25 years in value-based management as Partner of Stern Stewart & Co., Managing Director and Co-Head of the Strategic Finance Group at Credit Suisse, and CEO at Fortuna.
- Industry thought leader and advisor to senior executives on business, capital deployment and financial strategies designed to increase share prices, financial management processes to support value-based strategies and a strong focus on behavioral economics to align the interests of managers with those of shareholders.
Frank R. Hopson, Partner
- 12 years of experience including 3 years at Credit Suisse within its Financial Institutions investment banking advisory group and the Strategic Finance Group.
- Before becoming partner, Frank was the first employee of Fortuna and led all the firm’s original research and model building. He has worked extensively with companies within the energy space including drillers and other equipment and service companies, as well as industrial and retail companies.
Marwaan R. Karame, Partner
- 20+ years of experience assisting clients drive long-term shareholder value by linking strategy and finance to total shareholder returns.
- Through the application of Corporate Finance, Strategy, Managerial and Behavioral Economics, Marwaan has worked closely with CEOs and CFOs from a variety of industries, helping large and mid-sized organizations drive owner-like behavior during all phases of the business cycle including significant restructuring and turnarounds.
James McTaggart, Senior Advisor
- Primary co-founder, Chairman and CEO of Marakon Associates in 1979, a strategy and organizational consulting firm that pioneered value-based management. During his tenure, Marakon grew to more than 300 people in 6 offices with Fortune 100 clients in North America, Europe and Asia.
- Currently a Senior Advisor to Spencer Stuart, a Senior Advisor, Board Member and Investor in BERA Brand Management, and he serves on the Board of Directors of Lord Abbett as well as three start-ups.